Friday, May 14, 2010

Emotional mommy

I noticed after I became a mother I'm far more emotional than I used to be. Is this what hormones and children do to you??? WOW!!! I can cry at the drop of a hat and have no good reason sometimes. I heard a song today and it was about a mother dying and her children being with her as she took her last breath. Tears!
All I could think about was what would I leave my son if I died tomorrow? Where would he go? Who would take care of him? How would he live with the pain of losing me? That was awful.
So immediately I had to stop listening to music with any substance or meaning and go straight for the crappy stuff.
I never cried like this before I had my baby. How do you make it stop or do you?s

1 comment:

  1. How do you make sure you're in a safe relationship?, how do you make sure they're not playing with your emotions and all that?. Kindly reach out to this cyber expert 'hackingloop6@gmail. com',  also reaches him via WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785, he's a legit and reliable hacker who specializs

    ReplyDelete