Friday, May 14, 2010

Learning to speak Peanut

My son is language delayed. I've had almost every test done out there to find out how his hearing is, and if there is any other source but no, just taking his sweet time. That's ok. I hear form one person after the other "You'll have a day when you wish he was quiet again." Are they high?? I love to hear his little voice, it's absolutely adorable and the words he says are so fun. He has selective consonant trouble it seems. He can say fwy for fly yet he says shit for fish. Hmm. Not sure how this whole situation will work out as the clarity comes along but it's fun to see him grow in his language skills.
Yesterday, he found a stick he just had to have. After we finished up at the park he wanted to take it with him. He says to me, "Mommy, I wanna take my dick home." HAHAHA! That was great. I know it's his stick, not his ahem, other parts but seriously it's hard sometimes not to laugh.

1 comment:

  1. How do you make sure you're in a safe relationship?, how do you make sure they're not playing with your emotions and all that?. Kindly reach out to this cyber expert 'hackingloop6@gmail. com',  also reaches him via WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785, he's a legit and reliable hacker who specializs

    ReplyDelete