Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The erection story.

The girls and rare guy at work share stories about their kids pretty much on a daily basis. This is what parents do. More to say how proud we are of our children than to embarrass them but inevitably it happens from time to time. Today was one of those days. Names of course will be altered to protect the families privacy.
One of the most inspiring women I know told this story I might add. Hopefully she knows just how amazing she really is and is told often enough to believe it through and through. Let's call her Vicky. He sons name will be Charlie. Charlie came home one day with a question he had to ask his mom. He wasn't sure how to approach it so he asked if her could ask a grown up question. Vicky asked if it was grown up or mature? "Mature", Charlie said. "Ok what's your question?" "Mom, I really hate it when I get erections, what do I do about it how do I get rid of them? I really hate it when I get them at school." Vicky is a nurse and had to ask questions to try to help her son out who was obviously disturbed by this bothersome occurrence in nature. "Well Charlie, does this happen in response to something?" "What do you mean, like what" Charlie says sounding a little indignant. "Well, like a picture or a girl or certain thought or something like that." "NO!, It just pops up out of the blue like this. (Imagine a 12 year old boy holding his index finger in the said position over his crotch) And then it won't go away!" "Well Charlie, how often is this happening?" "Like once or twice a day when I'm at school and sometimes in the morning too! How do I get rid of it cuz it's really embarrassing and I don't know what to do!" "Well, what do you do about now when it happens?" "I don't know, I kind of bend over like this (leaning over his knee's and pulling his pants out a little) and I pull my shirt down like this (pulling his shirt over his groin) and I put my leg up on the railing of the chair like this (extending his leg forward on the imaginary school chair railing). OH!, Oh and I don't get up!"
By this time we are all rolling at the cuteness and hilarity of his predicament. Poor boy. I might add none of us working today have a preteen boy,... yet.
Vicky goes on to tell her son that it sounds like he's got a good idea but she's not really the best person to ask since she doesn't have a penis or erections and maybe he should go ask his dad. LOL Dad response, "Uhhhh I think you've got a pretty good handle on it and what ever you do don't touch it!"
I love it! Hearing of the things to come is the best. I do have a 1/2 brother to my son that has had some questions from time to time. Being as I am not mom, or dad I seem to be a safe outlet for questions. I'm just glad he talks to me at all at age 17! He makes me proud daily as does my son. He has some great ideas for future embarrassing moments for his little brother too. Thanks for being you young man, you will do well in life.

8 comments:

  1. It is our society which cause this drama. Boys, teen males, and men do not need to hide their erection. It part of the function of their bodies. When others see a male having erection that they need to be respectful and not to make any off the wall remarks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those ideas only work if you dont get called up to the board. trust me, if you arent prepared the first time it dont matter cos everyone will remember it every time you get up from then on. im a sophmore in high school and my advice is to push it straight up against your belly. careful if it goes past your belt, then pull shirt over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recall many years ago when I was around 13 years old, and started having issues with waking up in the morning with an erection. It must have been summertime, because the weather was very warm, and I was sleeping naked. At this time, I was sort of bedridden because of a bad ankle injury. My mother was a very good caregiver, and was always walking into my bedroom to check on me, and take care of me in any way. Early one morning, mom walked into my bedroom just as I was waking up with an erection. I had already kicked off my bed covers, and my erect penis just automatically started ejaculating, and peeing everywhere. It was as if I had no control, and it all happened so fast. My mother just stood there beside my bed, with her hands on her hips, and staring at me. After my bed sheet was soaked, nothing was said for a moment. I thought my mother was going to be very angry with me. To my surprise, my mother sat on the edge of my bed, and hugged the stuffing out of me for what seemed like several minutes. After the hugging, we talked awhile about erections, and trying to pee in the toilet. I was very embarrassed, but mom kept assuring me that there was nothing for me to be embarrassed about, as she had seen me naked since I was a baby. Mom then got a wet washcloth, and gave me a sponge bath. Mom then helped me get into a chair while she changed out my wet bed sheets. She also put down a plastic mattress cover, and other protective plastic on my bed. Mom then helped me get settled back into my bed, and talked me into temporarily wearing a cloth diaper until I was able to walk better. I agreed, and my mom put a dry towel under me, and slipped on a cloth diaper, attaching it with two large safety pins. This seemed to work fine, but there were a few mornings when I woke up with an erection, and wearing the cloth diaper made it somewhat uncomfortable. When my mother came into my bedroom to check on me, she seemed to notice right away that I was uncomfortable, and she immediately removed the two large safety pins holding my cloth diaper together. Now that my mother has passed some years ago, looking back on these times makes me realize how patient, and understanding my mother was with me during my time of puberty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My good your mother was so siiiick! Hugging you for ejaculating?! She had better have beaten that ass.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to give the mother credit for understanding the situation, she was smart, because there is nothing wrong it's all a part of growing up, it's all natural !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom did the right thing. It's natural for young men to have wet dreams. Any natural body function should never be suppressed with punishment. It is rare a mother is privileged to share such an intimate moment with a son, to see him ejaculate, and his semen. Both should have fond memories of the event for the rest of their lives. I know I would.

      Delete
  6. I have used  hackingloop6@gmail.com quite a number of times and he has never disappointed me. He has once help me get proof on my husband cheating activities on his iPhone .He does all types of mobile hack;get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody's Facebook Account,email,Whatsapp,Text messages.He also makes changes in any database/website such as your college/university grades. improve credit cards .Getting the job done is as simple as sending to him via Email orText and whatsapp +1 (484)540 - 0785 stating what you want to do. Sure he will help you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think he had a great mother understanding everything, those that criticize how she acted should stay off this site and have their head examined, I think that was great!

    ReplyDelete