Monday, May 17, 2010

Mack Daddy Mathew

Again, here I am with the amazing stories of a growing boy. I had always been told boys/men were just born the way they are and by this I mean, well...pigs. Now, I am truly starting to believe. Sadly, it is by watching my sweet little baby grow into a sweet little boy with a piggish side. Examples, he likes boobies. A lot. As in patting a total stranger at the Minnesota fair on the rather well endowed chest and saying "Boobie!" Poor girl was mortified, almost as much as I was.
Example number two, disrobing the day care providers chest, also well endowed I might add. She was never so embarrassed she said.
Example number three, and I warned her! My coworker at a pool party got the full frontal exam except he wasn't letting go. He held on like those were the last grips on a 200ft cliff between him and dropping to his death. Again, poor girl.
So enough with the breast examples, however I must also add my father has been no help in chastising him. "Do it while you can kid, some day they'll slap you for it!" DAD!
In that last month he has begun to make me wonder if I will have to deal with a precocious puberty situation or what.
Example one. A teenage girl showed up at the skate park in her full gear, (good girl, helmet & pads) and the next thing I know Mathew has taken off his shirt and is strutting around flexing his muscles. Oh my GOD who taught you this???
Example two. A VS catalog shows up this week and he points to a girl and says, "Mommy! I like hur butt, I like dat giwls butt!" I tried not to laugh, or choke for that matter. "Oh, you do do you?" Mathew, "Yeah, I wanna get in hur butt!" This time the choke was not preventable and neither was the strangling of the shriek that came to my throat. WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT??
This evening was a saving moment to remind me he is still a sweet little boy after all the uh ohs. He played with a little girl at the park he is in Pre K with. Very sweetly and nothing shocking, however he was still workin' the Mojo. He and his friend held hands as they slid down the skateboarding ramp. She bossed him around and he obliged. He would call to her to "Come ovah heya" (here) and she did. Then she showed him her boo boo on her shin and he leaned over to kiss it for her to make it better. AWE! She looked at him with a puppy love smile. That is more the speed it should be. Innocent, cute and not talk of getting into someones butt!

1 comment:

  1. Heartbreak can cause emotional damage, kindly look out for those cheating signs in your relationship and take your time before trusting people that you give them the right to mess with your heart. I recommend this cyber genius 'hackingloop6@gmail . com', if you want to find out if your partner is cheating on you, he's a legit and reliable hacker, he does all hacking stuff, and also improves Credit score, he is also reachable on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785,his services are affordable.

    ReplyDelete